Established in 1973, European University (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricular
EU Business School has a global network, with main campuses in Geneva and Montreux in Switzerland; Barcelona in Spain and Munich in Germany.
The European University's Barcelona campus in Spain is located in La Bonanova, a refined neighbourhood that is just a ten-minute journey from the city center.
Well communicated, the university's location is within two minutes' walking distance of public transport and is also easily accessible by car or taxi.
List of Departments
/ Schools / Faculty / College
European University's esteemed faculty consists of full-time academics holding doctorates in their specialties as well as part-time instructors drawn from the international professional community. This combination brings together the best from both the academic and business worlds, resulting in an innovative and exceptional level of instruction. European University faculty members are entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders who bring business practice to the classroom.
The interactive teaching methodology - utilizing case studies, and drawing on the faculty members’ professional experience - ensures students’ involvement in the learning process.
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BS - Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
- EBBA - Executive BBA
- Double Bachelor's Degree with Nichols College
- Double Bachelor's Degree with Shinawatra University
- Graduate/MBA Programs
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Communication & Public Relations
- MBA - International Marketing
- MBA - Global Banking & Finance
- MBA - Leisure & Tourism Management
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Leadership
- MBA - E-Business
- MBA - Sports Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Design Management
- MBA - Reputation Management
Contact Edwise Center
October, February, June, March