S P Jain's history dates back to 1981 when its first sister campus was established in Mumbai, India.
In 2004, S P Jain with its objective to focus on global learning established its first international campus in Dubai.
In 2005, S P Jain was invited by the Singapore Government to establish a campus in Singapore.
In 2012, S P Jain launched its third international campus in Sydney, Australia.
Location & Facilities
A very pleasant and welcoming environment prevails at the Singapore campus.
The sprawling campus set amidst lush greenery and foliage comprises several renovated heritage buildings spread over seven acres, and is located close to downtown Singapore. Easily accessible by road, with a bus stop just outside the campus, it is in close proximity to other local schools, medical facilities and hospitals, 24-hour food outlets like 7-11 and hypermarkets as well as recreational, shopping and corporate centers.
List of Departments / Schools / Faculty / College
Instructors are the heart of any academic program. Its distinguished multinational faculty comes from a wide range of academic and corporate backgrounds. They are experts in their fields and excellent teachers, as well as scholars and experienced executives. They are knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced.
The faculty is proud to promote a learning environment that is friendly, supportive, and conducive to growth. They create the conditions that bring out the best in our students.
The rigorous coursework ensures that graduates are thoroughly prepared with the knowledge and skills they need to excel as leaders in a dynamic, global workforce. Professors employ a vibrant, interactive style of teaching in classrooms equipped with cutting-edge technology. Course materials include textbooks, video, web resources, international case studies, as well students' independent research project
GMBA (Global Master of Business Administration)
MGB (Master of Global Business)
EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration)
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BBC (Bachelor of Business Communication)
BEC (Bachelor of Economics)
S P Jain, in its endeavour to encourage meritorious students to excel even more in their academic and career paths, is inclined (without any commitment) to offer scholarships, to those joining the BBA program.
There would be various levels of scholarships granted. This will be decided based on the applicant's profile - academics (including grades for Year 10, 11 and 12), entrance test score, diversity, interview, time of application (applying sooner would increase the chance of a scholarship).
All students receiving scholarships will need to score high GPAs and meet the Code of Conduct requirements.
While there is no formal application for scholarships, students would be expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. Applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Outstanding academic achievements (applicable as per details given below)*
- High aptitude scor
- SAT score – above 2200.
- High SPJET score. Even though S P Jain does not declare actual scores to students the same is available to the School to refer to for the purpose of granting scholarship. A high SPJET score would be above 90 percentile.
- Outstanding achievements in the areas of academics, sports, social service or extracurricular activities.
*Outstanding Academic Achievements
- Successful completion of the International Baccalaureate diploma with no fewer than 38 points gained through the study of at least six subjects, three of which should be at the higher level. Students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply.
- Successful completion of the CBSE/ISC/HSC with not less than 90% aggregate.
- Successful completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90 or greater.
- A levels - grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA).
September , January
Click here to Download Application form