Pass-world offers candidates 1 admission procedure to have the choice of entering prestigious Schools of Management in the Pass-world network. With more than 20 years of experience in the field, Pass-world is among the leaders in selecting top quality French and international students for the elite Schools of Management All Schools of Management in the Pass-world consortium are members of the elite Grandes Écoles system. One of the principal reasons for choosing to study in French "Grande École" is to earn a high quality university degree at Master's level recognised in France and in the international employment market.
Location & Facilities
Eight prestigious Management schools under Pass-world are located at different locations all over France.
International students have access to services available to all enrolled students:
- Cafeteria: to have a quick meal at a moderate price, or just a cup of coffee and meet other students - it is a focal point of social life.
- Library and documentation centre: offering free access to consult documents, study or borrow books.
- Computer labs, Internet and email services are provided by all schools.
Accommodation Facilities :
You have the choice of different types of accommodation:
- Some of the Schools of Management may have halls of residence and will offer you a place.
- Otherwise, help will be given by the Schools of Management to find accommodation and to complete all the necessary paperwork.
- You also have the option of renting a room, studio, or a flat in the private sector. All students can benefit from a government-sponsored housing allowance provided by the CAF. This can cover up to 30% of your rent.
List of Departments / Schools / Faculty / College
Pass-world Member Schools
1. Dijon Burgundy School of Business :
Founded in 1900
Accreditations: EPAS, Master’s degree awarded by the French Ministry of Education, accredited by the 'Conférence des Grandes Ecoles'.
2. Grenoble School of Management :
Founded in 1984
Accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, degree with official Visa label from the French Ministry o Education. Accredited by the ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’ and the ‘Chapitre des Ecoles de Management’.
3. La Rochelle Business School :
Founded in 1988
Accreditations: Degree with official ‘VISA’ accreditation and “Grade de Master” awarded by the French Ministry of Education. Accredited by the ‘Conférence des Grandes Écoles’ and ‘Chapitre des Écoles de Management’, EPAS.
4. Normandie School of Management :
Founded in 1871
Accreditations: EPAS, Master’s degree accredited by the French Ministry of Education.
5. EM Strasbourg Business School :
Founded in 1919
Accreditations: EPAS, Master’s degree level, Qualicert certification, Qualéthique Label awarded by the Association for Business Ethics.
6. Novancia Business School Paris :
Founded in 1863
Accreditations: Member of the ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’, AACSB international and EFMD.
7. Groupe ESC Troyes in Champagne :
Founded in 1992
Accreditations: Degree with official ‘Visa label’. Accredited by the ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’, the ‘Chapitre des Ecoles de Management’; member of AACSB International and EFMD.
Name of the Program
Scholarships are available from your government and the French government for highly qualified students. Please contact your local French Consulate for more information.
Eiffel Merit Scholarships
This programme is addressed at top-ranking foreign students seeking to continue their higher education in France, at upper undergraduate or graduate level. They are available in three major fields: engineering, economics and management, law and political science. Candidates must be nominated by a French institution which has already accepted them.
Grants from the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
The University Agency of the French Speaking World (AUF) has action programmes for students, professors and researchers.
Click here to download form.