Are you looking to aggressively boost your career with a star-studded foreign degree? The number one destination for international students seeking to get a top-notch career edge is currently the United States of America. Do you dream of being a part of this international clan of expert and qualified professionals, who are well respected worldwide?
If yes, then here's something that you might want to consider.
What are the factors that make the US, the number one educational hub
for international students?
1. Commitment to Excellence: One of the highest selling points of American education is perhaps its worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence. Only the best students around the world are admitted to the top universities in USA, where quality education is imparted to them by an expertly trained faculty and the degrees that students attained in the Top US Universities are not just widely recognized and accepted, but also widely respected around the world.
2. Brilliant Scope for Research: If you are inclined toward academic research, it is your perfect choice for higher education in USA. You can get the opportunity to earn while you learn, when you enroll into an MS/PhD program. Your research grant will help support your personal needs by waiving your tuition and providing you with a stipend, while the intellectual challenges that you will overcome academically will certainly help satisfy your professional appetite.
3. Academic Flexibility: You will soon discover that the education system in college in USA is a lot different from your home country. The USA education system offers a kind of flexibility in terms of the courses that are offered, which enables you select your choice of subject from a variety of topics.
4. Financial Support: Availability of financial aid is another major incentive for international students to opt for higher education in the University in the USA. Most universities offer its students loans and stipends to cover their daily expenses as well as tuition in some cases. University assistantship is provided on the basis of merit rather than financial need. Obtaining grants and loans from banks is also easy if you can provide proof of your admission. On-campus work programs are also available for students who qualify for a specific kind of job.
5. Lucrative Job Opportunities: On completion of your degree, you are legally authorized to work in the colleges of USA in your related field for about a year. You need to apply for Optional Practical Training Employment Authorization (OPT). Most international students get inducted into the company that hires them during their OPT period, by sponsoring their H1-B or work visa. The H1-B work visa is usually granted by employers if they are hiring international students in specialty areas such as software, engineering, accountancy, teaching or marketing. Once your employer grants your H1-B, you are allowed to work in the US without returning to your home country.
6. Value Addition and Cultural Enhancement: Around 30 percent of all international students in the world study in the US. So, as an international student, you will have the unique privilege to interact with a lot of people from a lot of different nationalities. This exposure will not only enhance your cultural and artistic faculties, but will also help you learn a lot more about the world. The exciting cultural exchange and international diversity will certainly enrich your life both personally and academically. Your new friends will be your new family.
If you are confused about which Career to choose then "Edwise" guides you through the maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile and / or parameters ensuring you choose the best Career Path.
Applying for higher education in UK is a huge decision, both financially and emotionally. It is mandatory to invest adequate time and effort in order to make the right decision.
Edwise has a trained staff, which provides help to identify the professional goals, enabling the student to take a wiser academic decision, and gives Personal Guidance to help choose courses that perfectly fit your Career or Personal Goals.
We also host direct interviews from university representatives & give comprehensive & unbiased information on various study options. Over 90% of our students are references from our previous students.
For more details about USA studies, please visit www.edwiseinternational.com or contact Edwise on 1-800-200-3678 / 08600911333.