While overseas study is expensive, Australia Universities are more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia's Higher Education Institutions rank among the world's best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high.
Why choose Top Universities in Australia for higher education?
- Gain a world-class education: Higher education in Australia offers you inspiring teaching, excellent facilities and a world-class research environment.
- Achieve an internationally Recognized qualification: Higher education in Australian Universities qualifications are recognized and respected by employers and academics worldwide.
- Prepare for the career of your dreams: Australia University qualifications are a great boost to your CV and to your earnings.
- Perfect your English language skills: English is widely regarded as the language of international business. Studying courses in Australia course helps you learn the language through your study, friends and everyday life.
- Study what, when and where you want: With thousands of Australian Universities having higher education courses on offer, you can follow your passions and choose a course that matches your goals and interests
- Save time and money: Australia Universities undergraduate and postgraduate courses are generally shorter than in other countries, helping to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down.
- A unique cultural adventure: Studying in Top Universities Australia is an opportunity to discover the Australia’s unique culture, countryside and cities. There’s also lots of adventure on offer, from music festivals and football matches to ancient castles and vibrant nightlife.
- Join an international community: Australia is a truly multicultural society, with a great mix of people from different backgrounds. As a student, you'll get to know people from all over the world and be inspired by many cultures.
- Quality assured: Australia universities and colleges are regularly reviewed to ensure high standards of academic education, teaching, accommodation, welfare support and facilities.
Scholarships, grants, bursaries, financial awards, loans are financial support options for international students who wish to study Australian course. Demand for scholarships is always greater than supply; to maximize your chances, apply as early as you can.
“Edwise has done a wonderful job and I thank each person at Edwise who has helped me get here in time. I am absolutely overwhelmed and appreciate the support provided by you people. It was a wonderful experience interacting with everyone at Edwise. I shall definitely recommend anyone who wants to study abroad to come to Edwise. I got the right suggestion at the right time from everyone including my Academic Counselor to my Visa Counselor & due to their support & hard work I am here at my dream destination.” Says Sanjiv Vishwanath from Griffith University.
If you've narrowed down your study abroad options to a few programs, stop by our office to learn more about each program individually.Our office houses student evaluations, course catalogues, course syllabi, brochures, videos, and travel books to help get you started.
You can also set up an appointment with our study abroad advisor who can help assess your individual needs and decide which program is best for you. Please call us on 08600911333 for more information.